Cermet indexable inserts Specification:
Hardness: 91.5, HRA80-95
Usage: Thread Turning Tool, External Turning Tool.
HS Code: 820900(3000)
Working Piece: Steel, stainless steel, Cast Iron
Packing: 10 PCS/1 plastic case
Support lower quantity customizable
What Is A Cermet Insert?
- Good hot hardness
- Excellent wear resistance
- Improve Production efficiency
- With PVD and CVD coating
- Al2O3 and TiN coating
- Dimensionally accurate, durable and reliable performance
Cermet Indexable Inserts Feature:
- Great surface quality in the high-speed application.
- The specially optimized matrix largely improves wear resistance and anti-breakage property.
- Excellent performance in finishing and semi-finishing on steel workpiece.
- Excellent surface finishing, fracture resistance.
- Applicable for a variety of workpieces.
- High precision effectively reduce friction and reduce loss.
Cermet Insert Types:
TNMG, TNGG, SEET, SEEN.
Looking for reliable customized cermet insert wholesale? Contact us!